Study In UK
UK is a host to 90 universities that feature in the QS University rankings for 2022. London. The universities in the UK undergo a quality inspection annually by the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA). These checks are in accordance with the guidelines set by the government for research and learning as well as teaching.
How Do We Help?
For students who aspire to fly off and start their career journey in the UK, we provide expert counselling to complete the documentation and admission procedure. Our guidance program includes counselling about suitable colleges and universities abroad, the visa process, scholarships, education loans, insurance, clearing the basic IELTS, GRE or GMAT to stand eligible for studying abroad and the necessary infrastructure and logistics guidance for you to experience the transition smoothly.
Just like the national level, we take up the entire process of finding you the best colleges and getting you placed in them at the earliest by easing the complicated paperwork and formalities related to the same. .
Here are the major requirements to study in the USA, which you need to ensure while applying to a USA university:
Copy of a valid passport
Scores of the required examinations for the chosen course like GMAT/GRE/IELTS/PTE
Academic Reference Letters, the number of reference letters depends from university to university
Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS test scores)
Academic Transcripts from the previous study
Letters of recommendation from the employer/manager (if applicable)
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Winter: This is January/February or secondary intake, where universities accept applications for only a few courses. The application period for winter intake is June to September.
Summer: This is Spring or May intake and is less competitive than the other two types. The application period for May intake is January to February.
- IELTS: International English Language Testing System
- TOEFL: Test of English as a Foreign Language
- PTE: Pearson Test For English
- GMAT: Graduate Management Admission Test
- GRE: Graduate Record Examinations
- BAT: Biomedical Admissions Test
- GAMSAT: Graduate Medical School Admissions Test
- HPAT: Health Professions Admissions Test
- Cambridge Law Test
- LNAT – National Admission Test for Law
- Mathematics Admission Test (MAT)
- Sixth Term Examination Paper (STEP)
- Thinking Skills Assessment Cambridge (TSA Cambridge)
- Thinking Skills Assessment Oxford (TSA Oxford)
- Thinking Skills Assessment University College London (TSA UCL)
- Check the eligibility criteria and ensure you meet all the requirements.
- Find the course and shortlist the Universities.
- Register on the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) providing all the personal details.
- Submit the details about your educational background with evidence, employment history and other details.
- Submit the Statement of Purpose.
- Add a reference, pay the fees, review your application and submit it.
- Track the application status through the UCAS.
- Accept the offer.
- Arrange your funding.
- Apply for your visa.
- Diploma programs
- Postgraduate (GRE/GMAT scores-based)
- Doctorate and research programs