Study in USA For Indian Students
The USA hosts more than 4500 accredited institutes and universities. With a visa acceptance rate of 86%, each year, the country welcomes more than a million international students. A majority of this student demography is from South Asian countries like India, China and South Korea.
How Do We Help?
For students who aspire to fly off and start their career journey in the USA, we provide expert counselling to complete the documentation and admission procedure. Our guidance program includes counselling about suitable colleges and universities abroad, the visa process, clearing the basic IELTS, GRE or GMAT to stand eligible for studying abroad and the necessary infrastructure and logistics guidance for you to experience the transition smoothly.
Just like the national level, we take up the entire process of finding you the best colleges and getting you placed in them at the earliest by easing the complicated paperwork and formalities related to the same.
Here are the major requirements to study in the USA, which you need to ensure while applying to a USA university:
Copy of a valid passport
ACT/SAT/LSAT for UG programs, GMAT/GRE scores for PG programs
Academic Reference Letters, the number of reference letters depends from university to university
Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS test scores)
Academic Transcripts from the previous study
Letters of recommendation from the employer/manager (if applicable)
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Fall Semester: Starts in late August and ends in December or January. Applications are accepted between September and October of the previous academic year.
- Spring Semester: Begins in the month of January and ends in May.
- Summer Semester: Usually begins in May with a limited number of programmes in specific areas of study.
Private Universities in the USA charge between have average annual tuition fees as high as $50,000. While a few others charge average yearly tuition fees between $20,000 and $25,000. Check the university websites to understand the exact breakdown of the tuition fees.
- IELTS: International English Language Testing System
- SAT: Scholastic Aptitude Test
- TOEFL: Test of English as a Foreign Language
- PTE: Pearson Test For English
- GMAT: Graduate Management Admission Test
- GRE: Graduate Record Examinations
- MCAT: Medicine Degree Entrance Test
- LSAT: Law School Admission Test
- DAT: Dental Admission Test
- OAT: Optometry Admission Test
- Select the programme of study
- Shortlist 5 to 10 universities
- Check the admission requirements
- Take the required entrance tests
- Prepare SOPs or LORs
- Fill out the application forms
- Wait for the acceptance letter
- Deposit the fee
- Receive your 1-20 formApply for a US Student Visa.
- Apply for a US Student Visa.
- Associate degree (Diploma)
- Postgraduate (GRE/GMAT scores-based)
- Doctorate and research programs