Study In Ireland
Ireland hosts seven public universities that rank within the world’s top universities which is a major reason that it attracts students from approximately 120 countries across the globe to pursue higher education. Ireland’s top universities offer around 5000 courses to study in Ireland in varying programs, including health care, technology, engineering, business, law, history, arts, psychology, and philosophy.
How Do We Help?
For students who aspire to fly off and start their career journey in Ireland, we provide expert counselling to complete the documentation and admission procedure. Our guidance program includes counselling about suitable colleges and universities abroad, the visa process, scholarships, education loans, insurance, clearing the essential IELTS, GRE or GMAT to stand eligible for studying abroad and the necessary infrastructure and logistics guidance for you to experience the transition smoothly.
Just like the national level, we take up the entire process of finding you the best colleges and getting you placed in them at the earliest by easing the complicated paperwork and formalities related to the same.
Here are the major requirements to study in the USA, which you need to ensure while applying to a USA university:
Copy of a valid passport
ACT/SAT/LSAT for UG programs, GMAT/GRE scores for PG programs
Academic Reference Letters, the number of reference letters depends from university to university
Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS test scores)
Academic Transcripts from the previous study
Letters of recommendation from the employer/manager (if applicable)
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Autumn intake or Ireland September intake: June/July
- Commencing of Autumn Session (Semester 1): September
- Spring intake or Ireland January intake: September/October
- Commencing of Spring Session (Semester 2): January
- Undergraduate courses: 9,850 - 55,000 EUR/year
- Postgraduate Master's and PhD courses: 9,950 - 35,000 EUR/year
- CAE: Advanced
- Make a list of universities of your choice
- Check the eligibility requirements and gather the required documents
- Gather the test scores of proficiency exams
- Finance your studies
- Submit the application
- Accept your offer
- Deposit your fee
- Apply for a visa
- Associate degree (Diploma)
- Doctorate and research programs