Study in Netherlands
Netherlands witnesses approximately 122,000 international students from 162 countries annually pursuing higher studies. The cultural and academic environment of the Netherlands or Holland provides a balance of traditional and modern understandings leading to skill enhancement and laying the right foundation for pursuing the desired career option. The universities offer a unique range of courses taught by reputed faculty members to study for a Master's degree. The innovative teaching methods and curriculum are designed to provide a customized learning experience with holistic skill development and diverse and vibrant university campuses.
How Do We Help?
For students who aspire to fly off and start their career journey in the Netherlands, we provide expert counselling to complete the documentation and admission procedure. Our guidance program includes counselling about suitable colleges and universities abroad, the visa process, scholarships, education loans, insurance, clearing the essential IELTS, GRE or GMAT to stand eligible for studying abroad and the necessary infrastructure and logistics guidance for you to experience the transition smoothly.
Like the national level, we take up the entire process of finding you the best colleges and getting you placed in them at the earliest by easing the complicated paperwork and formalities related to the same.
Here are the major requirements to study in the USA, which you need to ensure while applying to a USA university:
Copy of a valid passport
ACT/SAT/LSAT for UG programs, GMAT/GRE scores for PG programs
Academic Reference Letters, the number of reference letters depends from university to university
Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS test scores)
Academic Transcripts from the previous study
Letters of recommendation from the employer/manager (if applicable)
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- 6,000 - 15,000 EUR/year for a Bachelor's degree
- 8,000 - 20,000 EUR/year for a Master's degree
- NT2: Language proficiency exams meant specifically for non-native speakers who want to study or work in the Netherlands.
- CNaVT: Certificate of Dutch as Foreign Language
- Cambridge Assessment English
- 21+ Test/ Colloquium Doctum
- Sign-up on Studielink
- Go through the passport verification and fill in the required information regarding your previous education.
- Choose a university, program and start date
- Get in touch with a university expert who will provide access to the university website
- Upload your documents there: language proficiency certificates, diplomas and transcripts and course descriptions along with recommendations, motivation letters, resumes and portfolios.
- Once you receive the invitation, pay the tuition fees before the start of the classes.
- Apply for a visa.
- Associate Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
- Doctorate and research programs